Sam and Simon have started a business! With EACH OTHER! It's made them contemplate the joys of tiny ambitions, tiny spaces, and caring about tiny problems.
Also howzit, American friends. Y'all okay over there? Things seem pretty bleak. We're sending cuddles.
Things we talk about in this episode:
- Being an entrepreneur is 90% doing admin
- Business science is astrology
- The few things Simon can't live without: Levis 510s, Superga sneakers, and his Samson Go Mic
- Sam Harris talking to Scott Adams about Trump
- The Nintendo Switch
- How the US Army uses Sci-fi movies to recruit people
- Ulysses, Sam's favourite writing app, and iBooks Author
- The Economy, an economics textbook for the 21st Century
- The trailer for Blue Planet II