2 November 2013
29 mins 56 secs
About this Episode
What you put in your body directly affects your moods and ability to do stuff. In this episode Sam and Simon discuss getting to know your body and how to prime it for pure awesomeness. Turns out beer might have a place in your productivity diet - and, of course, coffee.
Stuff and people mentioned in this episode:
- Varenicline that Sam is using to stop smoking.
- Champex. Not a medicine.
- 23andMe genetic testing.
- Bonk by Mary Roach.
- Sophia Wallace.
- Comedian Simon Amstell.
- Your brain on coffee vs. beer.
- This Will Make You Smarter by John Brockman.
- What Is Your Dangerous Idea?by John Brockman.
- How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams.
- The Walking Dead - a great TV show based on an awesome comic.
- Breaking Bad - another great TV show that Simon watched after everyone else.