27 January 2014
31 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
Does the world happen to you or do you happen to the world? In this week’s conversation Sam and Simon ponder the power of stories and how what we tell ourselves not only affects us, but the people around us too. It’s all science, and very magical…
Stuff mentioned in this conversation:
- The Mindscape of Alan Moore.
- The flâneur pops up again.
- The disputed history of the suit.
- ‘The Secret’ – one of those books that doesn’t deserve a link. Because woo bullshit.
- David McRaney’s You Are Not So Smart blog. Again.
- Kevin Smith’s Smodcast endeavour and the Fat Man on Batman episode with Grant Morrison.
- Todoist – Sam’s favourite todo-list thingy.
- Neil Gaiman and Joss Whedon on the legacy of Buffy.